2 plate of cooked farfalel @ bow-tie pasta, cooled (you can use other type of pasta too)
2 clove garlic, chopped (you may use more than 2 if you like the garlic-ish taste & aroma)
1 small handful of sliced black olives or stuffed green olives, your choice
6 tablespoon of tomato basil sauce
Water (if the sauce is too thick for your liking)
1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon of chopped English parsley
Salt & black pepper, to taste
Garnishing: chopped English parsley, grated parmesan cheese, basil leaves
1) Saute garlic in olive oil until sweat or lightly brown.
Note: At this point, you may add in your favorite seafood or other meat and vegetables. Stir fry till well-cooked.
2) At lower heat, add in the tomato basil sauce and keep stirring. If the tomato basil sauce look too thick, you may add water which I normally do.
3) Add in pinch of salt & black pepper to suit your taste follow by grated parmesan cheese and also chopped parsley. Stir well.
4) Add cooked & cooled farfalel into the pan and stir well at medium high heat.
5) Add the sliced black olives or stuffed green olive. At high heat, stir the pasta and olives until well-mixed for few seconds and then turn off the heat.
6) Place on 2 plates and garnish with chopped English parsley, parmesan cheese & fresh basil leaves.