1 packet (or more) Cookies or biscuits - you can use any type of cookies or biscuits! Oreo, digestive cookies,mary, cream crackers, tigers, shortbread, etc. Totally up to you!
125 unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup of sugar - more or less, depends on your taste actually :)
750g of cream cheese (Philadelphia is too expensive here so I opted to Tatura from Australia)
1 lemon, zest
1-2 teaspoon lemon juice, to taste
Condense milk, to taste
3/4 teaspoon of powdered, unflavored gelatine (to mix with 2 tablespoon of hot water, dissolved)
First, we make the base:
1) Using food processor, crash-crush the cookies/biscuit.
2) Add the sugar and melted butter and process till well-mixed.
3) Pour in to cake tin and press firmly.
4) Put in the refrigerator meanwhile making the cheesecake.
And then, for the cheesecake:
5) Blend the cream cheese in a food processor until the texture become smooth
6) Add the lemon zest, lemon juice & condense milk (according to your taste) and keep on processing until the texture become really smooth and glossy.
7) Add in together with the gelatine, mixed well.
For the final:
8) Take out the cookies/biscuits base from the refrigerator.
9) Pour in the cheesecake mixture on top of the base. Shake the cake tin slowly to get the even surface.
10) Cover with cling film and put it in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serve.
Tadaaaaaa!!! You may serve the cheesecake with your favorite fruits or syrup or jam. Be creative! Picture below - I'm using oreo as a cookies base with fruit syrup with mango & strawberry dices.