500g Cream Cheese (I use Tatura Cream Cheese instead of Philadelphia)
120ml cream (doesn't matter cooking cream or whipping cream or heavy cream)
60g unsalted butter, softened
5 tablespoon castor sugar
Biscuit (normally for tiramisu, people use ladyfingers @ savoriardi but I just use any kind!)
Unsweetened black coffee, cooled
Optional: Tia Maria or Kahlua
Optional: Dark Chocolate, grated or cocoa powder - for ganishing
Optional: Strawberries, sliced (you may use any other fruits that you like!) - for ganishing
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cream and butter until well blended. (I call this as "mascarpone substitute")
2) Beat the mixture above and caster sugar in a mixing bowl with electric beaters until soft peaks form. Set aside.
3) Combine the coffee (and Tia Maria or Kahlua, if using) in a large bowl. Dip the savoiardi biscuits quickly into the coffee mixture and then arrange over individual serving glasses.
*You may arrange the sliced strawberries or other fruits on the side or bottom of the serving glasses.
4) Spread half the "mascarpone" mixture evenly over the biscuits.
*You may repeat the step #3 for another layer. Finish with a layer of the remaining mascarpone mixture.
5) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
6) Sprinkle with the grated chocolate or cocoa powder just before serving.