2 plate of cooked, cooled-off spaghetti
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
4-6 large-size prawn
Chili flakes according to your spiciness-tolerance (LOL!)
4-5 black olives, sliced
4-5 cherry tomato, halved
Salt & black pepper, to taste
Few of fresh basil leaves
1 Large pinch of English parsley, chopped
1 Large pinch of grated parmesan cheese
1) In a frying pan, medium heat, saute garlic until it turn light brown.
2) Add chili flakes and prawns together with the garlic, stir fry till cook. Make sure prawns not over cooked! You don't wanna chew a rubber!
3) Add about 2-4 tablespoon of water followed by salt & pepper to taste, chopped English parsley and grated parmesan cheese.
4) Add the cooked, cooled-off spaghetti into the mixture and stir fry till well-mixed.
5) Before served, under low-heat, add fresh basil leaves, sliced black olives and halved cherry tomato and stir fry about 1 minutes.
6) Pour onto serving plate and you may garnish with extra chopped English parsley and parmesan cheese.