5 eggs (med size)
1 cup of white sugar
3/4 cup softened butter
1 1/2 cup of flour
1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
1 tablespoon of orange flavored essence
1 orange, zest
1) Dust the cake-pan with flour and heat it on the stove. You may grease the cake-pan with butter.
2) Using electric hand-mixer, beat the eggs until it light and fluffy.
3) In another bowl, beat the butter and sugar until the mixture turning pale in color.
4) Add in orange zest, vanilla essence & orange-flavored essence.
5) Pour the eggs into the mixture and flour gradually. Using hand whisker, whisk slowly. Or fold.
6) Pour the cake mixture into the heated cake-pan and put it on the stove at low heat for about 45 minutes. You may check using skewer stick, too.
Done. How about that? Easy eh? Try it!