2 clove garlic
1 can of chick peas, half the liquid reserved
1-2 tablespoon of lemon juice (or up to your taste)
1 tablespoon of tahini
Salt & black pepper to taste
1/4 cup of olive oil
Garnishing: Paprika powder, chick peas, olive oil & chopped parsley
1) In a food processor, chop the garlic.
2) Pour chick peas & the liquid into blender, reserving about a tablespoon for garnish.
3) Place lemon juice, tahini, salt & pepper in the food processor together with the processed chick peas.
4) Pour the olive oil and blend until creamy and well mixed.
5) Transfer the mixture to a medium serving bowl or individual serving small plate. Garnish.