2 plate of cooked penne, cooled (you can use other type of pasta too)
2 clove garlic, chopped (you may use more than 2 if you like the garlic-ish taste & aroma)
1 handful of sliced button mushrooms
Other vegetables i.e. capsicum, egg plant, carrot, etc.
3 tablespoon of basil pesto
Salt & black pepper, to taste
Garnishing: chopped English Parsley, grated parmesan cheese, basil leaves
1) Saute garlic in olive oil until sweat or lightly brown.
Note: At this point, you may add in your favorite seafood (i.e cockles, mussels, crab meats) or cooked shredded chicken or raw diced chicken. Stir fry till well-cooked.
2) Add in sliced mushrooms and any other vegetables until soft.
3) At lower heat, add in the basil pesto and keep stirring. If the basil pesto look too thick, you may add water which I normally do.
4) Add in pinch of salt & black pepper to suit your taste.
5) Add cooked & cooled penne into the pan and stir well at medium high heat.
6) Place on 2 plates and garnish with chopped English parsley, parmesan cheese. I like it with lots of parmesan chese! Love it! And fresh basil leaves, too!